HET Hochleistungs- Eisenbahn- und Transporttechnik Entwicklungs-GmbH
5202 Neumarkt am Wallersee (Salzburg)
HET is a high-tech research and development competence center focusing on the following areas
– railroad industry (development of complete rail vehicles) and
– Fuel cell technology (implementation of fuel cell technology in rail and road road vehicles.
– Development of mechanical interfaces of the transport chain
– Rail/transport logistics/intermodal freight transport
– Automatic loading/unloading systems
– Hybrid drive concepts/energy recuperation
Accompanying HET offers engineering services (e.g. simulation calculations (finite elements), non-linear problems or fatigue tests) at the highest level in the fields of railroad, environmental technology, plant engineering, aerospace.